Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

SUMMER BREAK IS OVER!

I launched "Movies on My Mind" this Sunday last year (only then, the date was Sept 4). After my August 7, 2006 entry on How to Eat Fried Worms, I took a hiatus from the column to beat the drum for my new magazine Forest Hills Celebrity & Entertainment and to spend vacation time with my son and daughter. I'm back. And, what better day to start year two of "Movies on My Mind" than the day it began? I want to thank all who participated in year one of this column -- especially regular commentators Ohio Girl, Silberg and Michael -- making it the forum I hoped it would be. I look forward to more of your comments, tips and insights in year two. Here we go...

Comments:
Finally the intermission is over...
 
welcome back
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?